[Update] 64 Tips You Should Know About MIUI V5
Update(March 25, 2014):
System Operation: 18. How to make your phone auto start using MIUI
Russian translation by MIUI Russia: http://miui.su/faq#miuiv5_tips
Spain translation by MIUI Spain: http://foro.miui.es/index.php?topic=5150.0
1. Double click on the lock image (the area marked in the first picture below) can switch between music player and lockscreen.
2. Long press on Back key in lockscreen mode (without a password) can enter camera. You can find this function in Complete Settings——Buttons & keys.
3. Long press on Home button in lockscreen mode can turn on the flashlight. Press for three seconds until the phone vibrates, and the screen will turn black and the flashlight will remain on. To turn it off, just press anywhere on the screen.
4. Press volume up key and back key together can unlock the phone (without a password).
Contacts & Calls & SMS
1. You may have some important message in your SMS inbox, and want them to be the first ones you see when entering SMS. That indeed can be done. Just check the messages you need, and press Pin.
2. There're messages you don't want others to see? Add them to Private Message! Keep pulling the SMS page down and you'll enter the Private Message page.
3. When others ask you for another person's contact information, you may have to memorize it or take note of it and then tell them. But with MIUI, you don't have to go through all these trouble.
4. When sending group messages, we used to have to address all the receivers by the same name, and it sometimes seem to be a little impersonal. But with MIUI, those times have come to an end.
5. With MiCloud service, you can send messages from the computer. Just log intohttp://i.xiaomi.com
6. When there's an incoming call, the ringtone will automatically increase if you don't answer itin 30 seconds.
7. I beleive most of you have the experience of getting annoying sales calls. But when there's an unknown number calling, you have to answer in case it's something important. With MIUI, you can easily tell whether you should answer a call or not.
8. Some of you may know that in MIUI V2.3, it has a different gesture when answering calls, that is swip vertically.
Now, if you prefer that way, you can still have it in MIUI V5.
Go to Setting in the Phone page, select Call settings
Choose Answer gesture - Vertical swipe
9. If two people both use the MIUI system, they can send free messages and pictures via the Internet.
10. If a call is important, you can record it or take notes of important contents.
11. Sometimes you forgot to switch your phone mode to Vibrate or Silence in a meeting or during an important conversation. If someone calls you and your phone rings, you may feel embaressed fumbling to turn the sound off. With MIUI, you can make your phone silent in a flip.
12. Some of you, especially boys, like to put your phone in your pocket. And if there's an incoming call, you may misoperate when taking the phone out. Here's a way to avoid this risk.
Comeplete settings—Display—Prevent misoperation
This is how it looks like.
13. After you've changed your phone, all the contacts information can be imported to your new phone in a minute. Press Menu button in the Contacts page, choose Import/export, and then choose Import from other phone.
14. You may find your contacts have no avatars or location information, that's because you've turned on Simple mode. Solution? Turn it off. :)
15. What do you do when there're duplicate contacts in your phone? Delete one of them by yourself? Well, that's unnecessary if you use MIUI.
|เปิดร้าน||7 ส.ค. 2555|
|ร้านค้าอัพเดท||25 เม.ย. 2560|